Usuário:

Senha:

Lembrar dados?

Fórum - MuAwaY: (Resolvido)Referente a itens desaparecidos - Fórum - MuAwaY

Ir para

Regras adicionais para área de problema.

Não poste problemas de roubo, xingamentos, sumiço de itens e/ou hackers, isso deve ser tratado somente através de ticket ou através da área de denúncia.

Não poste problemas financeiros como: minha compra veio errada, ou meu depósito; tratamos de assunto financeiros somente através de tickets.

Quem postar com títulos incorretos como: "Alguém da equipe, leia" ou "Entra aqui", iremos deletar e alertar o membro, por isso tente resumir seu problema no título.

Todos os tópicos abertos com os problemas acimas citados e que sejam contra essas e as regras gerais, serão deletados e seus autores alertados.

Se for preciso nós iremos alterar as regras, portanto é sempre bom dar uma lida e ver se tem algum tipo de alteração.
Página 1 de 1
  • Novo tópico
  • Fechado

(Resolvido)Referente a itens desaparecidos Dissappear itens in may inventory

#1 Membro offline   Peter Ícone

• Ícone
  • Grupo: Jogador
  • Cadastrado: 25-December 20

Postou 27 December 2020 - 02:09 PM

I did not use my account for 2days then after 2days
i login my account and i got shocked because all my items has been gone.
The following items:
Apoc Set 2.0 +15
Apoc Sword 2.0 +15
Apoc wings 2.0 +15
Apoc anies 2.0 +15
Apoc shield 2.0 +15
Apoc mace 2.0 +15
Purple Fenrir
Dino pet blue
Christmas Anies

Please give it back and help me.
Alao please fix this kind of issues.

I hope this will fix soon as possible i really miss playing this game and i want to return playing this game.
Thank you

#2 Membro offline   Great_ Ícone

• Game Master
  • Ícone
  • Cadastrado: 13-December 12

Postou 27 December 2020 - 02:16 PM

Submit a ticket to the administration in case the case is evaluated and you have a concrete answer.

Recalling that, the administration does not return items lost in theft due to lack of attention and or, downloading malicious programs from third parties.

Imagem
Imagem

#3 Membro offline   Bia-s2 Ícone

• '
  • Ícone
  • Cadastrado: 21-November 17

Postou 27 December 2020 - 02:19 PM

Hello Friend,
Some things may have happened, if you do not have any form of protection in your account, someone may have entered it and stolen it, it happens a lot, when people log into suspicious sites or use a third party program.

https://forum.muaway...o-para-celular/

https://forum.muaway...e-computadores/

It may also have happened from your bugar account and your items are gone, in which case you must submit a ticket explaining what happened so that they can verify it and you are returning your items if a bug has occurred.

See how you are submitting a ticket below:
[Tutorial] - Submitting ticket to administration

Olá amigo,
Pode ter acontecido algumas coisas, se você não possue nenhuma forma de proteção na sua conta alguém pode ter entrado nela e ter roubado, isso acontece muito, quando pessoas fazem login em sites suspeitos ou usam algum programa de terceiros.
Também pode ter acontecido da sua conta bugar e seus itens terem sumidos, nesse caso você deve enviar um ticket explicando o que aconteceu para que eles possam verificar e está devolvendo seus itens caso tenha acontecido um bug.

Veja como está enviando um ticket abaixo:
[Tutorial] - Enviando ticket a administração

Imagem
Imagem

#4 Membro offline   Snow_GM Ícone

• 🅼🅼🆇🅸🅸🅸
  • Ícone
  • Grupo: Game Master
  • Cadastrado: 03-March 18

Postou 27 December 2020 - 02:34 PM

Hello good afternoon!
Contact the administration via ticket and explain the situation happened to you, your case will be analyzed and if an error is found you can be sure that you will be compensated. Not sure how to contact the administration via ticket? Access: [Tutorial] - Submitting ticket to administration

I recommend that you use Google Translate to use the tutorial I left above, so it will be easier to understand it.

[]'s

Atenciosamente, Snow
MuAwaY - Projetando e construindo sua diversão!

#5 Membro offline   Gomes_- Ícone

• -
  • Ícone
  • Grupo: Banido
  • Cadastrado: 01-May 10

Postou 28 December 2020 - 11:53 PM

Good Evening Peter !

First log into your account on the website, log in to your account and go to the connection log, there you can see if any ip other than yours has entered your account.

If you have a different IP than yours, it may be that your account does not have the security modes that the server provides for the security of your account, which in this case I will leave it for you to access and activate the security modes:

Central Security

Muaway Manager

If you cannot find any other ip but yours, linked to your account, you may be sending a tick to the administration reporting the event,remember that the first response on the ticket is up to 72 business hours, and if your ticket goes under review, it does not have a deadline to be answered.

Submitting Ticket To The Administration

Remember that the server already provides security ways for your account, so that thefts do not happen!

-

#6 Membro offline   Gomes_- Ícone

• -
  • Ícone
  • Grupo: Banido
  • Cadastrado: 01-May 10

Postou 28 December 2020 - 11:55 PM

Resolvido.

Caso precise reabrir o tópico, me envie uma MP solicitando.
-

Página 1 de 1
  • Novo tópico
  • Fechado

1 usuário(s) está(ão) lendo este tópico
0 membro(s), 1 visitante(s) e 0 membros anònimo(s)