Usuário:

Senha:

Lembrar dados?

Fórum - MuAwaY: (Respondido)Sobre contas presas - Fórum - MuAwaY

Ir para

Regras adicionais para área de problema.

Não poste problemas de roubo, xingamentos, sumiço de itens e/ou hackers, isso deve ser tratado somente através de ticket ou através da área de denúncia.

Não poste problemas financeiros como: minha compra veio errada, ou meu depósito; tratamos de assunto financeiros somente através de tickets.

Quem postar com títulos incorretos como: "Alguém da equipe, leia" ou "Entra aqui", iremos deletar e alertar o membro, por isso tente resumir seu problema no título.

Todos os tópicos abertos com os problemas acimas citados e que sejam contra essas e as regras gerais, serão deletados e seus autores alertados.

Se for preciso nós iremos alterar as regras, portanto é sempre bom dar uma lida e ver se tem algum tipo de alteração.
Página 1 de 1
  • Novo tópico
  • Fechado

(Respondido)Sobre contas presas It's alway already connected

#1 Membro offline   DrMon Ícone

• Ícone
  • Grupo: Jogador
  • Cadastrado: 27-December 19

Postou 27 December 2019 - 09:00 AM

Good Morning Everybody!
Now in my place is my evening.
I can't login the game, It's alway already connected. I had send email, inbox facebook... but their not sp :(. Everyboday, can't you help me? Please.

I tried with MuAwaY Manager for android and IOS, The Dual Authentication is enabled but still can't disconnect. I contacted the Admin via email and facebook, but they haven't been able to support me for 2 days. I do not know how to handle it. 2 days too long.
Imagem

Este post foi editado por DrMon: 27 December 2019 - 09:35 AM

#2 Membro offline   Kayo_ Ícone

• -
  • Ícone
  • Cadastrado: 26-March 14

Postou 27 December 2019 - 09:02 AM

You can disconnect your account through MuAway Manager, just activate the Token and click sessions, there will be the active session, click it and then click "disconnect". If you don't have access to MuAway Manager, there is not much you can do about it.

Edição: erro de digitação.

Este post foi editado por Kayo: 27 December 2019 - 09:05 AM

Atenciosamente, Kayo
MuAwaY - Projetando e construindo sua diversão!

Imagem
Imagem

#3 Membro offline   Luz Ícone

• La Dama de Vermelho
  • Ícone
  • Cadastrado: 08-June 13

Postou 27 December 2019 - 09:04 AM

Good Morning!
Most likely your account is stuck in the database.
When did you send the email? Response time is 72 business hours.Therefore you must wait until your email is answered and your issue is resolved.
You can also log out of your account through MuAwaY Manager.

Este post foi editado por -BUTTERFLY: 27 December 2019 - 09:05 AM

Graciosamente, Butterzin

Imagem
Imagem

#4 Membro offline   Gomes_- Ícone

• -
  • Ícone
  • Grupo: Banido
  • Cadastrado: 01-May 10

Postou 27 December 2019 - 09:06 AM

Good morning Player.

We have nowadays the Muaway Manager application that allows you to be disconnecting who is in your account or if she is in the game, removing this, just forwarding a ticket and waiting for the answer

-

#5 Membro offline   _ATACAR Ícone

• Advanced Member
  • Ícone
  • Cadastrado: 19-September 19

Postou 27 December 2019 - 10:00 AM

Good Morning. You can activate the manager via token and give yourself dc yourself. Staffs can not give you DC is against the rules of administration. The only solution is this or wait for your account to take DC alone. I suggest you also change your password ...
Atenciosamente, ATACAR [TopFire].

Imagem

Disse-lhe Jesus: Eu sou a ressurreição e a vida; quem crê em mim, ainda que esteja morto, viverá.

#6 Membro offline   Quilmes Ícone

• Equipe MuAwaY
  • Ícone
  • Cadastrado: 16-January 18

Postou 27 December 2019 - 10:54 AM

Good morning, for what you are explaining I understand that it has to be a problem that is generated due to the connection you use.

What I recommend you do is send an email to suporte@muaway.net, that is the fastest connection you can have with the administration.

What I also recommend is that you attach all the photos and all the information you have about what the problem is.

From what I understand it may be a problem that due to the delay or connection the account appears as connected, since a pre-entry was made to it.

The platform you are using I understand that it must be the MuAwayMobile, this also clarifies it in the email you are going to send.

If you have any questions or problems you have, do not hesitate to enter our forum here or send a Ticket or Email.

Greetings and may this help you to solve your problem.

Atenciosamente , QuilmesAC
Equipe MuAwaY - Projetando & Construindo a sua Diversão!

Imagem

#7 Membro offline   DvX_SubADM Ícone

• Equipe MuAwaY
  • Ícone
  • Grupo: Sub Administrador
  • Cadastrado: 13-April 17

Postou 27 December 2019 - 11:15 AM

We are aware of this issue and will be resolved soon, please wait.
Atenciosamente, DiviX

#8 Membro offline   DvX_SubADM Ícone

• Equipe MuAwaY
  • Ícone
  • Grupo: Sub Administrador
  • Cadastrado: 13-April 17

Postou 27 December 2019 - 11:15 AM

Dúvida respondida

Caso precise reabrir o tópico, me envie uma MP solicitando.
Atenciosamente, DiviX

Página 1 de 1
  • Novo tópico
  • Fechado

1 usuário(s) está(ão) lendo este tópico
0 membro(s), 1 visitante(s) e 0 membros anònimo(s)