Usuário:

Senha:

Lembrar dados?

Fórum - MuAwaY: [Events] Event #09 - 15# Char Secret - Children's Month Marathon - MuAwaY 2019 - Fórum - MuAwaY

Ir para

Página 1 de 1
  • Novo tópico
  • Fechado

[Events] Event #09 - 15# Char Secret - Children's Month Marathon - MuAwaY 2019 Nothing's that secret when you're lucky, are you going to find

#1 Membro offline   DvX_SubADM Ícone

• Equipe MuAwaY
  • Ícone
  • Grupo: Sub Administrador
  • Cadastrado: 13-April 17

Postou 26 October 2019 - 03:51 PM

Imagem

EVENT #09 - 15º CHAR SECRET
CHILDREN'S MONTH MARATHON - 2019
Click here and check out the full marathon schedule.

[01.] ABOUT THE EVENT:

A secret character, who expects to receive a trade and gives you everything he has in his inventory, that's the central idea of the Char SecreT event.

In this type of event, luck is essential because there is no other necessary requirements to become a winner. So, dear beginner player, you have the same chances as everyone else.

It's a very classic MuAwaY event, which since the first marathons of events has always been successful, and this time, you can be sure, it won't be different.

Is your account in need of an upgrade with new items? This is your chance to find Admin, say "O que tem no seu inventário?", and that's it, you'll be the winner and receive all the items in our inventory.

[02.] HOW TO PARTICIPATE:

All events will happen on the Trade + Baú servers, without order or logic, and you'll have to guess where i am with the hints that will be given during the event. When you trade me, and you think it's really me in my fake character, type it correctly: O que tem no seu inventário?, if possible copy the previous sentence.

I won't give you any answers, but I'll put the items in the Trade and give you a OK. At this point, a ScreenShot will have been taken since the start of the trade, and then we will post you as the winner in our Discord server in the #Char Secret channel in the Children's Month Marathon category.

All the hints will be given through the MuAwaY global chat, the one the STAFF members use to communicate with all of you, the main message that is centered as a yellow ad.

If you still haven't joined our Discord server, join it right now using the invite below:
away.mu/discord

* Click here and learn how to be verified in our server

SAFETY WARNING FOR THIS EVENT:

We won't ask for any items during this event, if you find us in the Secret Char, you will receive all the items and the whole ScreenShot process in order to post in the Discord will already be done, don't believe in FAKE char secrets, stay tuned, we won't ask for anything.

ADDITIONAL RULE FOR THIS EVENT:

Each player can only win ONE time. That is, if you have won the 1st Char SecreT, you won't be able to participate in the others. It is worth remembering that before the OK in the trade, we will check the accounts / IP connection, and if we find a character who has already won, it will be disqualified from both, that is, the one who won and the one who was participating again.

The hints will be given in the game global chat (where the STAFF members communicates with all players) and later in our Discord server, see an example below:

"1st Char - 15# Char Secret - I'm in a Halloween's themed city."

In this edition, we will have a total of 10 chars, thus making it a disputed event and full of good bonuses, so, participate.

We can login to any trade server, from 01 to 05, keep track of the hints and of course some of these servers may not have a secret char.

[03.] CHRONOGRAM:

Beginning of the event: 26 October 2019 starting at 02:00pm (GTM -3)
End of the event: Until the last account is found

Note: Normally we have a break between the chars, so always keep an eye on the global messages within the game and on our Discord server.

Atenciosamente,
Equipe MuAwaY - Projetando e construindo sua diversão!

Atenciosamente, DiviX
MuAwaY - Projetando e construindo sua diversão!

Página 1 de 1
  • Novo tópico
  • Fechado

1 usuário(s) está(ão) lendo este tópico
0 membro(s), 1 visitante(s) e 0 membros anònimo(s)