Usuário:

Senha:

Lembrar dados?

Fórum - MuAwaY: [Events] Event #03 - Storyteller Event - Children's Month Marathon - MuAwaY 2019 - Fórum - MuAwaY

Ir para

Página 1 de 1
  • Novo tópico
  • Fechado

[Events] Event #03 - Storyteller Event - Children's Month Marathon - MuAwaY 2019 Use your creativity and imagination and tell us your story...

#1 Membro offline   DvX_SubADM Ícone

• Equipe MuAwaY
  • Ícone
  • Grupo: Sub Administrador
  • Cadastrado: 13-April 17

Postou 14 October 2019 - 08:58 PM

Imagem

EVENT #03 - STORYTELLER EVENT
CHILDREN'S MONTH MARATHON - 2019
Click here and check out the full marathon schedule.

[01.] ABOUT THE EVENT:

There are many intriguing and mysterious stories about Halloween, for example, have you ever heard of the legend of Jack O'Lantern?

On the other hand, Children's Day also reflects good memories for all of us, whether we're children or not, the memories will always remain in our minds.

This event gives everyone an opportunity, there are no requirements, just abuse your creativity and tell us your best story. :pirate:

To be the winner you have to amaze and charm us, whether with an exciting, funny or frightening story, with a happy or sad ending that is real or fictitious, it is you who will decide it.

This is the moment to show us that besides being a good player, you are also a good author who deserves to be victorious and receive excellent rewards.

[02.] HOW TO PARTICIPATE:

This time, there are two themes that you will be able to choose "My Halloween on MuAwaY" or "My Children's Day on MuAwaY". In this topic, which will remain open, you can send us your story with a minimum of 10 lines.

Be aware of the details, especially by writing clearly and correctly, and remember that a good story isn't always the greatest, but a story with beginning, middle and end.

At the end of your story, fill in your nickname correctly, if you win, we' ll credit your rewards through it.

[03.] RULES:

• Story theme: "My Halloween on MuAwaY" or "My Children's Day on MuAwaY"
  • Forbidden to edit and/or hold a post
  • Put your nickname in the post
  • Participate only 01 time
  • Stories must have a minimum of 10 lines.
  • Stories with swearwords will be disqualified
  • The correct use of the English language will also be a relevant factor in the choice of the winners

[04.] REWARDS:

1st Place: Fenrir Steel - Skin 2 + 03 Jack Box - Black [Premium]
2nd Place: Fenrir Black + 03 Red Candy Box
3rd Place: Angel Cape + 03 Jack Box - Orange

[02.] CHRONOGRAM:

Beginning of the Event: 14 October 2019
End of the Event: 21 October 2019
Results: Until the end of the marathon

Best regards,
MuAwaY Team.

Atenciosamente, DiviX
MuAwaY - Projetando e construindo sua diversão!

#2 Visitante_Desiderata_*

• Grupo: Visitante

Postou 15 October 2019 - 10:00 PM

"My Halloween on MuAwaY"

To start my story, let me tell you all that I'm a nurse by profession. I work in a big hospital (5 floors) and I am always scheduled to night shift. I am assigned to trauma ward (3rd floor) wherein patients are admitted because of accidents. During my shift, I always tend to play MUAway since the tasks for a nurse is less during night shift. There are only 2 people working per ward and shift, a nurse and a clerk.

2 weeks ago, October 1, 2019 at exactly 11PM I was at the nurse’s station playing MUAway (MR box farming) and we heard the bell in the elevator ringing. Someone was yelling “Help!” and we heard pounding. We called security to tell them someone was stuck in the elevator. I then walked over to the elevator doors and was shouting to the person to try to stay calm and help was on the way. She just kept yelling for help, banging, and ringing the bell. Security called the nurses station to say all of the elevators were working and they didn’t find anyone stuck. At this moment, whoever was in the elevator was suddenly quiet.

A few times I have been in the elevator and for no reason, it went to the 5th floor. The 5th floor is totally unoccupied but used to be a hospice unit. I would be going up from the ground floor and the only button lit up would be 3. But the elevator would pass my floor, go to 5th floor then open the door - no one there. I never was brave enough to step foot onto the 5th floor because it is always dark and empty. Since then, I always take the stairs instead.

Moral lesson, never ever take an elevator in a hospital at night. 😱

Nickname: Desiderata

#3 Visitante_DjImagine_*

Postou 16 October 2019 - 01:48 AM

"My Halloween On MuAway"

Title :BlockBuster !!!

Introduction:
This story was shared with me in 2002 by a friend. Since then I have been told a lot about this story. Many of you may have heard of this story but for others who do not already know it, this story is for you. :-)

Body:
This story took place at a prominent mall on the south side. Let's just keep our name under the name Aldo. Aldo was in one of the ordinary teens who loved watching old films. (because that kind of movie existed at the time). Of course Aldo was shy to watch this kind of movie in crowded cinema so he chose a movie that is not well-known. As big as he was when he entered the movie theater, it was full of people. He could not sit down so he could do nothing but stand. She also enjoyed watching the movie because the actress was the one who decided to be the actress.

When the show was over and the movie was coming to an end, he was suddenly approached by the guard and asked, "Boss, are you okay with it ... aren't you scared to watch?" Aldo's response was "How can I be scared of the crowd, BlockBuster is Neneng's movie" he joked. Aldo's fur stood up when the guard suddenly said ... "Sir, you're the only person who watched that show" and the guard even showed me the only ticket he tore up. '

The end.

Nickname:DjImagine

#4 Visitante_Rowacol_*

Postou 16 October 2019 - 10:43 PM

"My Halloween on MUAway"

I would like to share my weird hobby that I stopped since I experienced paranormal activities by doing it, researching about it and asking people about it.

I used to like occultism, I always tried to find rare books, and I even had a special room with all occult stuff. Once I bought a very old and precious book and took it home. Later that night, strange things started to happen. Books were falling down from shelves, my cat was hissing, and doors were slamming. A bird knocking loudly on my window was the last straw. I wish you’d seen it: a mature man with a cat under his arm running out of his house swearing. I got rid of that book.

Since then, I dispatched anything that is involved with occultism. I never thought that there was a dark magic or unexplainable occurrence that comes with it.

Nickname: Rowacol

#5 Visitante_BAIAE_*

Postou 19 October 2019 - 06:42 AM

"My Children's Day on MUAway"

Well I'm quite sure we ALL have some great, funny stories that happened back when were little ones. So I figured, why not post them and share some of the humor. After all a bit of humor never hurt anyone. Besides, it's a good thing when you can laugh at yourself and any embarressing moments you've had. 😂

Anyways, I remember one that happened on a weekend while I was attending primary school in Trinidad, which is the equivalent to middle school in the States (I think). Well, during that week we had just learnt what plants/seeds need to grow: sunlight, water, soil. So on that Saturday, my grandmom had given me an orange to eat, and while I was eating it I swallowed some seeds. I thought nothing of it and went back to watching cartoons. But then this nagging thought came to mind: "What if the seeds grew inside my stomach?"
So I decided to test this out. Got myself 2 glasses of water and headed outside. I figured I wasn't going to eat any soil, 'cuz it's just nasty, so the seeds will have to do without it. Then I stood in the sun with my head tilted back and my mouth opened, so the sunlight could get into my stomach. After about 10 mins or so, I decided to go back inside, because the sun the was too hot and if the seeds decided to grow, well so be it... LOL

Nickname BAIAE

#6 Membro offline   DvX_SubADM Ícone

• Equipe MuAwaY
  • Ícone
  • Grupo: Sub Administrador
  • Cadastrado: 13-April 17

Postou 19 November 2019 - 11:23 AM

Imagem

EVENT #03 - STORYTELLER EVENT
CHILDREN'S MONTH MARATHON - 2019
Click here and check out the full marathon schedule.

[01.] EVENT OUTCOME:

How many histories have we already lived and are going to in MuAwaY, isn't that right? :blush:

We are enormously happy to know that we are part of the life and childhood of many of you, and we have been able to see through the histories, how passionate you feel about MuAwaY.

It wasn't easy to work out and decide on the three winners, because we had incredible participations, regardless of the size of the story, because there are those who write a lot and transmit their message to us, and also those who write little, but with tremendous creativity.

Unfortunately, there are only three winners, but we would like to thank all the participants who made another successful event possible.

Check out below the winners and their respective histories.

[02.] WINNERS:

1st Place: :1st:
Forum Nickname: Cm_PuNk
Ingame Nickname: Cm_PuNk
Reward: Fenrir Steel - Skin 2 + 03 Jack Box - Black [Premium]
Participation Entry: Click here.

2nd Place: :2nd:
Forum Nickname: PK_DREI
Ingame Nickname: PK_DREI
Reward: Fenrir Black + 03 Red Candy Box

3rd Place: :3rd:
Forum Nickname: Gummy_-
Ingame Nickname: Gummy-BR
Reward: Angel Cape + 03 Jack Box - Orange

Best regards,
MuAwaY Team.

Atenciosamente, DiviX
MuAwaY - Projetando e construindo sua diversão!

Página 1 de 1
  • Novo tópico
  • Fechado

1 usuário(s) está(ão) lendo este tópico
0 membro(s), 1 visitante(s) e 0 membros anònimo(s)